Sunday 20 February 2011

Back to work

Went to my Dad's yesterday for much of the day and then last night it was another Wii night with the ex-Proact gang, which was fun as always. One of them has moved to Gibraltar for work for six months, but he was able to attend through the magic of Skype, which worked surprisingly well.

It hasn't been the most productive week off. Not been particularly good for exercise due to weather and generally still feeling quite rough after the cold, and my obsession with Mass Effect 2 meant I didn't really get much else done. I've still got the DLC to download for Mass Effect 2, as I forgot to get it before I started the game, but unlike the first game, you can carry on after the final mission so I can still play it through with my original character.

Have started ME1 with a fresh Shepard, this one is a Vanguard and is being rather crappy to people. My approach so far is that he's being nice to his crew but shitty to everyone else, which means at the moment he has equal paragon and renegade points. I got the nose and chin right this time, but he's got huge and unruly eyebrows, which help him look rather evil.

Back to work tomorrow. Despite it not being a hugely productive week, I haven't really thought about work at all so I'm feeling quite laid back about it, but we'll see how long that lasts.

Spent all day with a bad left foot, agony if I step on it the wrong way. No idea why.

No comments: