Sunday 6 February 2011

Mass Effect overdose

Woke up this morning feeling shite, definitely got a cold. Really didn't feel like doing much so fired up the Xbox and overdosed on Mass Effect and Lemsip capsules.

I don't normally like RPG style games but this one has enough of a decent plot and action to make it worthwhile, and I like the variety of things you have to do. So far I've been doing loads of the side quests which is good for building up the skills and experience. The bit I thought I would hate is the conversations where you have to select what to say next, but I've actually grown to quite like going through it. So far my character has been pretty nice to everyone except for some incident in the first chapter. I wish it was possible to change the character appearance after you start the game though. Also keep hearing voices I recognise such as Marina Sirtis and Seth Green.

Didn't do much else except go outside and briefly attempt to sort out the water flow issues. There must have been some ludicrous rain in the night as the stream that goes under the car parking area overflowed and gouged a shallow trench across.

No comments: