Wednesday 23 February 2011

Foot improved

Foot better, still slightly painful if I stand on it wrong but at least now I'm not hobbling around. Legs rather achy though after helping to remove at least eight redundant drive drawers from the racks in work, very heavy things. Workload still high but improving gradually.

My new Shepard is proving to be annoyingly good even though I'm trying to make him evil. He has punched a reporter in the face because he didn't like her questions and any time he can try to talk his way out of a fight, he just pulls his gun out and starts firing, but even so, still has more paragon points than renegade. Having said that, I've found quite a few things that I didn't find the first time round, so that's fun.

Watched the Scream trilogy again, finished the third one day which I'd never seen. Thought it was rather strange, but quite enjoyable. Also watched the first episode of Band of Brothers, which looks pretty good.

Car brakes sorted yesterday, but they were more knackered than I thought - £286. Ouch! They feel a bit spongy at the moment, but they'll be fine when bedded in.

No comments: