Tuesday 8 February 2011

Ouchy coughy

Had a surprisingly good nights sleep last night but woke up more snot and painful coughing bouts so spent the day at home again. Managed to venture outside into the sunshine to let the dog have a run which is better than yesterday as the wind made me cough.

Played some more Mass Effect. What a game, simply stunning. It's just so well put together, the story is well written and progresses nicely, and there's always things to do to build up experience and stuff if you get bored of the main story. Also the RPG elements are nicely done, and mostly handle themselves, which is nice if you're not into the micro-management side of things. The only thing I can at all criticise is the planets are possibly a bit samey and the characters sometime stray alarmingly towards the uncanny valley, but perhaps that was just my character's questionable nose and chin. I must be near the end now as I've just unlocked the Paramour achievement, which came suddenly and unexpectedly (no pun intended, hah).

Wish I was better so I could start exercising again, feel really crappy now as I haven't been to the gym or walked the dog properly due to the weather and now illness. Excuses, excuses...

No comments: