Thursday 3 February 2011

Superb evening

Work = poo except for trying to put two 10k SCSI hard drives, a SATA hard drive and a tape drive into a Dell workstation which ran hot so I opened the case and pointed a desk fan at it. Much to my surprise, it made quite a difference.

This evening went to a meal hosted by a woman at the Rhuddlan badminton club. The club usually goes out for a meal every so often, but this time, she suggested she cook for everyone and we'd donate to a charity instead. It was a great evening, she's an amazing cook and everything was wonderful. It was also a good chance for everyone to sit around and chat and also play Pass the Pigs. I also had a piece of Stilton cheese by itself for the first time ever. I've had it in things but not by itself. It was really nice too, tastes so different from the awful smell.

Really windy today, when I went out in the evening I considered turning round because it was so awful.

No comments: