Sunday 30 December 2007

Can't sleep revisited

Once again I am unable to sleep. Possibly due to the late night last night and a very pointless day doing nothing other than play with the PowerBook 1400 again. I also discovered that my PowerBook G3 (FireWire) was actually not dead after all, which is a big yay as it is still the best machine I've come across for music programs. The sound system in it is ridiculously better than any PC I've yet encountered and that sad truth was making me start to consider finding an old PowerBook G4 for that purpose. Now that the Intel transition is complete, the old PowerPC machines are dropping in price.

The weather was horrific today so I didn't get a chance to go out. I hate myself right now. I'm a lazy bastard who hasn't taken any exercise in weeks and eaten like shit as well. Before I went to London I was eating reasonably healthily, walking the dog each day and taking other exercise too, and oddly enough I felt really good for it and slept really well. Since I stopped doing that regularly after coming back from London, I feel lethargic and unmotivated. Got to start again come January, which given the apathetic state of mind I'm, is going to be a bundle of joy.

I know it's Christmas time but that really isn't an excuse.

No comments: