Tuesday 4 December 2007

London broke me

Ever since I got back from London I have been really bad about exercise and eating less crap. I think it coincided with the clock change and a general phase of crappy weather. Now I feel really lethargic and crap and I'm sure it's the lack of exercise. But it's really hard to get back into it when the weather is cold and wet and windy, and the evenings are dark and intimidating. Oh well.

Nothing reported over the last couple days because nothing happened. Had a real fright today as I had to shut down one of the test Unix machines (one of several virtual machines) and as I did so, I lost connection to the web based system manager, making me think I'd somehow shut down four producton systems at the same time. Really worrying moment.

Oh well. That's about it.

No comments: