Saturday 1 December 2007

Unusual Pringles, Galaxy and family

Went and cleaned the car this morning, which always gets me odd looks. I get 10 minutes on the jetwash and spent about 2 minutes cleaning the top and then the rest of the time cleaning the mud from underneath.

After that, walked the dog and got some more stars in Mario Galaxy. Still enjoying it, though it's getting quite tough now. But you don't get fed up because it keeps you motivated with new things. Also had a couple of packets of Pringles that Steve and Kara brought me from the USA. One was Ranch, which I love but you can't get in this country, and another interesting flavour called Loaded Baked Potato. It was actually quite nice, and did a passable imitation of a jacket potato with butter and cheese.

Then went to meet up with my brother and sister and their families for a meal. It was a great evening all round. One thing that seems to define the genes on my Dad's side is a slightly twisted sense of humour, and whenever we get together, there are always some slightly odd conversations. Also it was good to see my nieces again, one of whom is heavily pregnant. I'm really not very good at keeping in touch with my family but when I have a good time with them like today, it kind of motivates me to try harder. Got some good photos too, so will get them uploaded at some point.

No comments: