Thursday 6 December 2007

Wet? Just a little.

We had a meeting today and our manager made us do one of those annoying team building exercises. But it was interesting, I found that one of my colleagues has a silver grade in ballroom dancing, another can solve a Rubik's Cube in under a minute and yet another wasn't born in Wales (shock, horror!)

I left home this evening to go to badminton, and it rained. It rained a lot. The roads were horrendous, I kept having to go through puddles which made the alternator light come on and the steering heavy as various belts slipped. All fun fun. After all that, badminton was quite entertaining, though I played like complete pants in the last two games, annoyingly.

All men are fools and what makes them so is having beauty like what I have got.

No comments: