Sunday 10 February 2008

Non Whamola stuff

So other stuff that happened today.

I left home this morning to go and wash the car and pick up a few things, and a mile away I was enveloped in fog. This was present right down the coast. When I came home, I emerged from the fog again, very weird.

When going to investigate why our water pump wasn't, I found the bones and fur from a fox which had expired nearby. I'm glad I hadn't gone down there while it was still decaying. That could have been unpleasant. It's lower skeleton was actually still quite intact and it's tail was still there, oddly.

We had pancakes due to not having them on Tuesday. Rather than the traditional lemon juice, I had them with lime juice. Different but tasty.

The weather was great today but I didn't feel up to taking the dog for a walk. But I did go round the fields a couple of times with him.

No comments: