Friday 8 February 2008

Rephulum of Hugliture

Didn't feel too bad this morning so went to work. It wasn't too bad, and I got quite a bit of stuff done in the morning. But after going to another office for a meeting, I found myself flagging quite rapidly and I went home a bit early.

Gah.

I was supposed to be going to my Dad's tomorrow morning but I have called it off to avoid giving them the Vile Plague. Also there is rugby on again at Andy's but I'll see how I feel about that one.

Once again I'm being tempting to spend some of my savings. My defretted Encore bass is a bit shit and so I'd like to get a Squier fretless Jazz Bass. They're about £210 and for the price are supposed to be really good. Probably the best fretless I've ever played was the Fender Jaco Pastorius tribute Jazz Bass, but then that was priced at something like $4000 so you'd hope so. It was the one that is reliced at the factory so it looks like the actual bass he used. I remember Kara asking why it was so expensive when it looked like a beat up piece of crap...

Nose is feeling more clogged by the minute. Don't want to go to bed as that'll make it much worse. Bah!

50 commercial programs and their open source alternatives.

No comments: