Sunday 3 February 2008

State of Mind (Kernel panic: Fatal exception)

Worried about car. Doubting myself for ever buying the damn thing. Is it really sensible to depend on a vehicle that's only a few months off being able to legally drink in the UK (18 years), often requires usually expensive repairs and parts, requires £60 of diesel to fill the tank, and is insurance group 12? Plus in the two years I've had it, it really has eaten quite a lot of money. I've made some pretty stupid (and expensive) choices in cars over the last few years (The Pimpmobile, 1982 Audi 80 and the Shitroën Xsara were all very silly mistakes)

Lonely. (this excellent song by Type O Negative seems appropriate, skip to 5:00 if you get bored and ignore the video which apparently was made by some rabid fans of the guitarist)

Anti-materialistic. Why the HELL have I spent so much time and, let's admit it, money, on old computer equipment, which I rarely use, and am now too lazy to get rid of? Example: from where I am sitting now, I can see 28 laptops. Of these, three, possibly four are in regular use.

Unmotivated. I want to lose some weight, do some work on the house and track, but I somehow never manage to get around to it.

Uncreative. People say I can write, and I know I have a half-decent grasp of the English language. But I haven't written anything worth reading for a long time. My bass spasms are fun but I know I'm not musically gifted. I like drawing but I can't. I haven't made anything in a 3D program for nearly a year.

No comments: