Thursday 21 February 2008

This week isn't getting any better

Two more nights of generally crappy sleep and depressingly frustrating days in work are making this a week to despise.

Got to work today later than I wanted to as I came across two cars which had had a head-on collision on a very nasty tight blind bend on a single track road. I knew one of the guys and his mobile had gone flat so I let him use mine to call the insurance company. Both cars (a 1998 Volvo and a brand new Focus) were pretty badly damaged, but the Volvo had taken the brunt of it. From what I could tell the Focus had been going too fast and braked, with it's front left corner had gone right into the middle of the Volvos front end.

Played Wii Tennis and it docked me skill points even though I won every match, fucking thing. Then played a bit of Half-Life 2 but the 360 pissed me off after I left it paused for a bit and then when I unpaused it, the game would freeze for a few seconds, continue, freeze, etc. Stupid. Then tried to play some bass and gave up because it was just shit.

Feeling really lethargic and just can't be arsed doing anything at all, which I hate.

Found this page about Denbigh railway station. I'd never seen any pictures of it before, so it's quite interesting to actually see what it looked like. I wish it was still there, I like trains (though not excessively, I hasten to add).

No comments: