Friday 21 March 2008

A decadent day

Today basically consisted of eating crisps, playing games and watching a couple of DVDs, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and Fight Club. Played some Super Mario Galaxy, which was surprisingly easy to get back into after not playing it for a while. Great game. I also had a go on Driv3r again. Not because it's a good game but because there are so many glitches in it that they become the main focus of the game and cause some hilarious replays.

Dug out my crappy fretless and had a play with it. To be fair it doesn't sound too bad but I really didn't do a good job ripping out the frets and the strings make peculiar buzzing sounds here and there. Also the bass was a cheap and crappy Encore to start with so that doesn't help and the neck is too thick too.

Jaco Pastorius solo. He definitely had a unique style, put it that way.

I need to be careful or I'll turn into the lazy slobby person I was this time last year and I don't want that. At all. Though it's probably too late. Damn I suck.

No comments: