Thursday 6 March 2008

No point

Not a particularly good day. Spent some time rebuilding an old machine and getting new ones ready and then we had a meeting. Found that one of my colleagues is leaving so his sites will have to be covered.

Played badminton this evening but it wasn't particularly good. Haven't played for a couple of weeks and it shows. I'm despairing of getting back into a reasonably healthy eating and exercise routine and hating myself for it.

Also I'm feeling quite bitter and resentful for various reasons which I won't go into.

This thing about the iPhone and iPod touch devkit is cool, looks like it has lots of potential - Super Monkey Ball on the thing with the accelerometer? Spore? Can't wait.

Got a bottle of vodka with vanilla pods in it and it smells fantastic after only a week and a half. By my birthday in May, it should be really nice.

Does anyone read this? At all?

No comments: