Wednesday 5 March 2008

Vans, boxes, computers, greyhounds, fat

Work today basically consisted of shifting a load of equipment from one site to another. Thankfully the new ICT van can fit a whole load more than the old one. It's a Peugeot Partner which drives really well. So after all the exertions I feel quite tired now.

Called the UK greyhound stud registry today and gave them the hound's tattoo. They were able to give me his date of birth (20th October 2002), his parents names and the last registered owner. He doesn't have a racing name because he never raced, though I found he has a brother and sister who have raced. Interesting stuff. I'm just glad to know his exact age though.

You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) - the metal version! Quite good.

Been a right fat bastard over the last couple of weeks and eaten like crap. Sure I've put on weight, but finding it difficult to be disciplined. Pissing me off.

No comments: