Wednesday 19 March 2008

Work, stuff and a rather weird film

One day, I promise, I'll come home and write a blog entry where I actually had a good day in work. I mean it. But it won't be today or this week, or probably next week either.

Went to watch a film called The Cottage with Will, Vicky and one of Vicky's friends who I've shamefully forgotten the name of. It was quite good and I'm certain I would have enjoyed it more than 10,000 BC or whatever it's called. Also saw some banal trailers.

The AX handled quite well with four people in it and interestingly the ride was much smoother.

Patapon has arrived, but I'll give it a go tomorrow. Didn't have the time today. Looking forward to it as it's had great reviews and it's been a long time since I got a new game for the PSP.

No comments: