Wednesday 7 May 2008

Argh

The 360 is pissing me off. The whole red rings fiasco, the fact the bloody thing is so noisy because it runs so hot and the many reports of disk read errors. My GTA IV disk is perfect, not a mark or scratch on it. And yet my 360 will just stop with a message saying it is unreadable. It's done it a few times now and it just did it after a mission. It's done it in other games too. I wouldn't mind so much if you could attempt to continue the game but no, it just dumps you straight back to the dashboard.

A shame really as the machine is nice to use and has a good controller. I know the old Xbox had some reliability issues but the 360 is really taking the piss rather. Reports are that the PS3 is selling more than the 360 now, and I'm not surprised. It's ugly, has less games and has a shit controller but at least it's quiet and reliable.

No comments: