Friday 30 May 2008

Eventful walk

Today a colleague and I were trying to take the side panel off a LaserJet 1320. Apparently the sides just unclipped but I was having problems getting it off. I started to lever it off with a screwdriver and with a loud bang, it suddenly shot off and hurtled across the room, terrifying everyone. It was very funny.

The weather this evening was very nice so I took the dog for a walk. Ironically after my tirade about the dachshund yesterday, we encountered it off the lead. We had walked past a field and heard a tirade of yapping. This gradually got closer until the damn thing appeared, heading in our direction. Fortunately it didn't attack the hound, just stood there barking. Eventually it stopped and then it looked quite cute. The owner finally appeared and was quite apologetic. I'm glad the hound doesn't generally respond to things like this.

After that, encountered the woman with the rescued red setter and her other dog. Both of them were rather aggressively staring at the hound so we didn't chat for long as they provoked one of the first real growls I've ever heard from him.

This evening was spent at Andy's, eating a large amount of pizza, watching some Robot Chicken and looking up strange things in Google and Uncyclopedia.

No comments: