Sunday 23 October 2011

Epic meat

Today has been quiet. Lazy morning before heading into town to get ingredients to make chilli for D&D tomorrow, which took some time as I had to do it in two batches because of a relatively small pan. And I think there might be rather a lot. Oh well.

Not done much the rest of the day except nurse my wrist after the water butt incident yesterday (that sounds bad) and finish off season 4 of DS9, which was pretty decent. I remembered how it ended but not all the details, so it was really good.

Listed a bunch of stuff on Ebay to pay for the Vintage SG which I am still really happy with. The setup needs tweaking though as there's some fret buzz.

Last week was a bit of a fail in terms of exercise and food so unsurprisingly my weight is exactly the same as last Sunday.

No comments: