Sunday 2 October 2011

Weather collapse

The weather finally deteriorated after a very hot week.

It was down to Rob's at 9am to watch the Wales - Fiji match with him, Andy, Jane and Em after she woke up, which was great since Wales did really well. Afterwards it was bacon baps, delicious.

Following that, I went to the gym. Sunday lunchtime is a good time to go as it's practically deserted. I think I need to extend my programme a bit since it has become almost easy. I really need to get some scales as at the moment I have no idea what I weigh.

The rest of the day was spent catching up on Doctor Who in iPlayer and listing some things on Ebay that I've had lying around for ages, the Sharp PC-1350, a Nokia 9000 Communicator and a weird Chinese-English translator that someone gave me a couple of years ago.

After having shaving trouble for years with Gillette stuff, I invested in a Merkur razor a little while back, a big old fashioned heavy thing that takes old-school razor blades. It's a lot harder to use but the results are better since I can get a half-decent shave without having to go against the grain like I did with the Fusion, which messed my skin up. That combined with remembering to put moisturiser on and cleaning my glasses more often seems to have made my face better than it has been in ages, yay.

No comments: