Friday 21 October 2011

Slow...down...

For some reason today was the slowest Friday of all time. The morning started well with the now traditional bacon baps, but then it was really slow. The unhealthiness didn't improve with chcolate either. Then, after all that I decided I couldn't be arsed with the gym.

I am going to sit down this evening with chilli and cheese and a DS9 episode and then play Dragon Age for the first time in months. Then I can start on Alan Wake that I got cheap from Steve in work. I've not had time off work for some time and I really just want to take a week off to play games but due to the situation in work it's not easy. I want to replay Bioshock, perhaps restart Bioshock 2 and then of course Saint's Row 3 is out any minute now.

I realised on the way home that I've had the 306 three months and haven't spent any money on it other than diesel. I think it's going to need some attention to the rear suspension as I think it's got some worn bushes back there causing knocking, and the exhaust has been blowing ever since I got it. And the electrical woes. But it's probably not worth dropping loads of cash on it due to the rather shed-like appearance.

No real plans for the weekend really.

No comments: