Saturday 8 October 2011

Wales kicking bottom

Off to Rob's again for more rugby at 8:30am this morning. Really good fun since it was a great match and Wales kicked bottom. Very nice, and then bacon baps, scorio. After bacon baps we started to catch up on the England/France game but I had to go to the post office and post the ebay stuff and then head to my Dad's.

Spent some time working on Jean's laptop only to find the hard drive was dying. She'd already decided she wanted a smaller laptop however so I started working on that instead. The old one is going to have a new hard drive anyway. Went to PC World in Llandudno and spotted a curious object I hadn't seen before. It was from Samsung and like a giant version of my phone. It turns out it's the Galaxy S Wifi 5.0 and is basically the same but with no phone hardware and a 5" screen. Interesting.

Didn't really do much else. Here's a Tour de France cyclist colliding with a dog. The dog seems unfazed.

No comments: