Wednesday 26 October 2011

Lazy and fat

So far it has been a curious week. D&D on Monday was good fun although we made the unfortunate discovery that Ed's character had been reduced to a charred skeleton and we had pissed off a huge, evil black dragon by killing it's young and forming the skin into parachutes. Yeah. This somehow also prompted a discussion of an undead skeletal hamster, which I argued would be useless as it would try to store food in the cheeks it didn't have any more. The chilli I made turned out well and was enjoyed by all which was nice. Even Em had some for lunch yesterday as there was plenty left over.

Work has been frustrating. The backup system had several issues yesterday which required three restarts, and I found today that one of the LEDs in my work laptop screen has failed, so it has a big dark patch in one corner. I'll have to log a warranty call tomorrow. I was trying to work out a way of getting them to put a 1600x900 display in there intead of the crappy 1366x768 one but I don't think I can. There's a nasty cold going round, hope it's the one I've already had, really don't want to catch one now.

Played Dragon Age again yesterday evening and really enjoyed it. It's a curious game as I find it hard to sit down and fire it up but when I do, I really do like it. Also Steve in work has lent me the new Deus Ex game for the 360, so looking forward to trying that out.
Started DS9 series 5, which is shaping up well.

The week has not been good for exercise or eating well so far. Boo.

No comments: