Sunday 6 May 2007

Climbed the tallest tower


Made it to the top of the tallest building in Crackdown - the tallest tower of the central Agency building. It's very high and takes some getting to. There's a race to get to the top of the building and then jump around the three towers, but I'm not good enough to do that yet. I practically cried when I got to the first checkpoint and it said there were 2 more to go, and by then I only had 30 seconds left. Still, at least I got an Achievement out of it.

Ten things to do in Crackdown - this game has so many possibilities for fun
HUGE Explosion in Crackdown - Entertaining, despite annoying voice

I replaced the hard drive in that old laptop with a spare one I had floating around. It's from the same era as the machine and works fine, so it now has a 120mb hard drive. Woo. If only there was a way to replace the backlight, then it would be truly possible to experience the joys of 386 computing. Interesting perspective - that computer is 11 months younger than my 1990 Land Rover Discovery.

Oh GAWD I'm a geek.

No comments: