Monday 14 May 2007

A strange day


I don't know why but I spent most of today in a weird kind of super-tired miserable mood. It wasn't a particularly bad day or anything, I just woke up in that kind of mood and it didn't really go away until I took the dog for a walk in the evening. To be honest, I think I felt the same yesterday hence the rather long rant about religion. No idea what causes these moods to be honest.

There was something else I was going to mention but I really can't remember what it was. It probably wasn't very important. I think it was something along the lines of how annoying Apple's latest keyboard design is, as it's basically a transparent bucket with keys in. This means you can see clearly all the shite that falls into it. Annoying.

I also have to say that Windows Media Player is total utter, unmitigated shite. I like the Cray-1.

Headache. Unbelievably tired for some reason. Feck.

Edited to add that I had two packets of Nik-Naks, Nice and Spicy and Scampi and Lemon. It's been AGES since I had these and they are really very nice.

No comments: