Monday 21 May 2007

Um...

In a move that is bound to infuriate Will, I am going to say that there was something I was going to type, but I can't remember. I think it was quite important too.

Spent most of the evening digging out some of my more obscure tracks in iTunes. Vollmond by In Extremo (angry Germans with bagpipes), the dance remix of Zombie by The Cranberries (sounds sacreligious but I like it) and the only Bjork track I have ever liked, Army of Me. Also Amish Paradise by Weird Al is absolute genius. The best one though is Monty on the Run from the Commodore 64. The sounds that Rob Hubbard got out of that little machine are absolutely amazing.

For no reason, the image is of a big Gretsch semi-acoustic bass. Played one that was similar to this in January and I quite liked it. Quite different from a regular solid body bass.

That's basically it.

No comments: