Sunday 19 February 2012

Full of Chinese food

Today was fairly quiet day. Apparently there was snow this morning but I missed it as I had a bit of a lie in. I was woken up in the night by weird noises which I realised were the death throes of a mouse in the mouse trap. Only one though.

After that I gave the dog a bath which wasn't much fun since he doesn't like them at all. I let him have a bit of a run outside to try and get him dried off a bit, and he promptly went and dug a hole. Oh well. After that I tidied up a bit and got some more stuff done in Mass Effect.

This evening it was off to the Semaphore for Steve's birthday, with the all you can eat buffet. It was pretty good as usual, and we all left feeling comfortably satisfied. We also saw Maz's nice new Audi convertible, which to me seemed eerily quiet until Andy pointed out the Prelude isn't exactly a good point of reference.

After that I got home and fired up Left 4 Dead 2 with Steve and we had quick blast. I like the L4D games, basically it's just killing zombies but I find it really easy to play and it's just good fun.

D&D tomorrow, should be good fun after missing it last week while Steve was in the USA.

No comments: