Saturday 11 February 2012

Noise vs noise

Thursday and Friday weren't good days in work. Thursday was marred by one of the most horrible phone calls I have ever had to deal with in work. The person wasn't rude or shouty, just ignorant, patronising and utterly incapable of understanding anything I was trying to tell her. I was really angry after that. Then on Friday we had IBM guys in to look at the situation with the backup system and I felt like a right tit because they kept asking me questions and I wasn't sure what the answers were. If I had the time, and the training, I could do it properly, but I haven't. And it's not the kind of system I can just set up at home and learn about myself. Fortunately I had a really nice relaxing Friday evening and was able to chill out.

Today has been mainly sorting out some bits and pieces on the car. It needed new sidelight bulbs since one was blown and the other was some gimpy LED thing, and I managed to get the stereo wired up. I got some colour code information from the Internet which was mostly right except the power. After making some wires spark I got it all in place. I don't know if the speakers are the original factory ones but they are pretty good, sadly the exhaust means this isn't really much use at the moment.

No comments: