Friday 3 February 2012

Oh well

The week progressed normally.

Last night was badminton and I was quite anxious about it as I haven't played since about mid December. But I had an absolute blast. The saggy face bitch wasn't there and we had some really good games and while my right arm felt like soggy pasta after a while I didn't feel too shattered overall, which was a great feeling. It made me feel a bit more optimistic about returning to the gym, which must happen soon. Apparently being 15 stone means I'm 3.5 stone overweight, something I didn't realise until recently, and I can't say that it's all muscle either. Although apparently I'm now 14 stone 9, so that's a start.

There has been a development on the car front. The 306 is going to the scrapyard, poor thing, and will be replaced by...what? Well, I'll say more once I've got it and decided if I am insane or not. I thought it seemed like a good idea but sadly Direct Line think otherwise...

No comments: