Tuesday 21 February 2012

Random

A shit day.

Got a text off my Dad to say his sister-in-law was found dead by her husband slumped in the kitchen. Only 59 with no obvious health problems so a devastating blow to her family. I didn't know her all that well but still a shock.

The rest of the day was spent trying to coax the backup system into some semblance of normality after it ran out of tapes and crashed. Typically it would do this when I've got leave coming up. Sick of it. Also going up the stairs in the morning made my knees hurt for the rest of the day. Tired of it now, going to see what the doctor says.

Tried out Brink and Star Trek Legacy tonight. Brink seems complicated, but hopefully will be OK as multiplayer. Legacy looks like it should be fun but it has a complicated control system and I found combat nearly impossible. We'll see on that one.

Tired and hacked off, hope tomorrow is better then it's two days off. I'm planning on going to the doctor about my knees and seeing if I can get a garage to check out the Prelude's engine and see if I can get an idea how much a standard exhaust will cost as I'm sick and tired of the fart can.

No comments: