Thursday 14 June 2007

Mild depression

Work was blah, nothing spectacular other than an argument about 20" and 24" monitors which got wildly out of hand for such a boring topic.

Played badminton tonight, the first two games were OK but then the last game was dreadful. Also I did some kind of stupid stomp going for a shot and hurt my foot. Also by then it was getting late, so I went home. It was a sinister drive, with lots of dark and overbearing clouds. I followed a Fiat Cinquecento for a while. I had one for three and a half years and it ranks as one of the best cars I've owned but I'm always shocked at how tiny they are now. It was a brilliant little car, but I was so paranoid in it I went right past defensive driving into aggression. For whatever reason, I need to be in a big car, I've noticed that my driving was calmest in my Pimpmobile and the Discovery.

Not in a good state of mind right now. Feeling pointless and useless. Oh well.

No comments: