Saturday 2 June 2007

Shoes and Star Wars

Despite my decision that I would stay at home all weekend to avoid using any fuel and spending any money, I had to go out and get some new work shoes as my old ones had finally fallen apart. Also tried out a short-scale Epiphone EB-0 which I didn't really like much despite the classic cherry red SG looks, but I think it needed a good setup. The real Gibson version is probably a lot better, but far more expensive. Found a copy of Shaun of the Dead for £5, so picked that up. Can't wait for Hot Fuzz to come out.

I watched The Empire Strikes Back yet again. Is it me, or are the crew of the various star destroyers absolutely useless? I'm surprised they didn't drive poor Vader to tears.

Also having had people in work rave at me about Little Britain, watched some of that too. It's OK, has it's moments but I wasn't massively impressed. I can see why people criticise it as well because some of it is quite dodgy.

No comments: