Wednesday 20 June 2007

A queasy unpleasant day

Not sure what it was but Mum was up in the night to be sick and then I was up to have a nasty upset poo and then the dog had a hysterical fit because of a nasty, evil fly that was terrorising him and wouldn't settle down until I let him sleep on my bed at 4:00am. So I spent most of today feeling slightly queasy, very tired and desperately unmotivated. My appetite didn't really return until this evening.

Also it rained, rained and rained again today. It was pretty unpleasant all round really.

And I wish Idiot Passat Woman would stop driving through the local village at top speed. Pretty much every time I go through the village in the morning after 8ish, she comes hurtling down the narrow roads in her T-reg Passat TDi and having to slam on her brakes when she encounters me. It's really bloody annoying. I hate people who drive fast down narrow roads especially round here where you can still encounter horses on the road quite regularly. Once Mum and I were nearly run off the road by a local git in a blue Merc who I had once followed and saw him nearly cause an accident. It was annoying, but a couple of months later the guy was arrested, jailed for three months and banned from driving for five years because he tried to escape from the police by doing 80mph down a single track road, completely pissed out of his head.

It was also rather annoying that he was driving a Mercedes W124, one of my favourite cars and is what I'd probably have bought instead of the Discovery if I didn't need the 4x4 - a diesel one would have been about the same to run and insure. The Coupe looks amazing though if you have one in black with alloys you probably look like a drug dealer.

Urgh. Sleepy time. Still don't feel 100%. Hope I feel better tomorrow.

No comments: