Thursday 19 July 2007

Hatred and Badminton 2.0

OK, here we go again. That certain person was there at badminton again, the same one as in this post. My God she is just unbearable. Everything I said before still stands, but now she has this astonishing desire to hit the shuttle right into your face. I have difficulties with hitting the shuttle if it comes right at me, the instinct to duck and cover usually takes priority. But it wasn't just me she was doing it to. If you accidentally send it at someone's face, fair enough, you apologise and probably laugh about it. But to constantly, unendingly send it at your opponents face every damn time, is just annoying. It's annoying because her aim (unfortunately) is pretty good.

She'll thank you after a game if she has won, if not, nothing. If you're on her side, and you lose, then she'll ignore you utterly. I hadn't really noticed this or the face shots thing until Em pointed it out, but then it became really apparent.

The whole point of badminton (and any game) is to have fun. If you play badly, it's no big deal. Basically everyone else there plays for fun and when shots go wrong or something happens, then everyone laughs and it's all in good humour. But when she's playing, nope, it's all in anger. Yes, she'll sometimes laugh or joke, but it's always forced and fake.

Enough, I can't go on about this poison woman any more.

I just listened to that Alkonost song again, and it's really good. Cheered me up again. The video is cack though.

No comments: