Monday 13 August 2007

Big ass van

Had to move a massive amount of CAD workstations from one site to another in work. Due to the pathetic load carrying capabilities of the ICT van, a Peugeot 206, we had to borrow a bigger van. All I knew was that it was a Transit. As the driver, I was a little disconcerted to find that it was a 05 reg long wheelbase model with a high roof, basically the biggest one there is. Fortunately it was really easy to drive and we got the job done with no accidents other than the occasional rear wheel travelling over a kerb and being slightly worried that it really didn't seem to like starting. Given that it was only two years old, it seemed to have been rather abused.

In the evening, watched A Fish Called Wanda and learnt the bass line to Herr Mannelig.

The picture is something I spotted while walking the dog, and perhaps I've been reading too much Eisenhorn (which I'm about two-thirds through, Rob), but the first thing I thought of was an alien skull.

If you think the piano is hard to learn, check this insanity out, a redesigned synth with 312 keys.

Oh, and Superman is a dick.

That is all.

No comments: