Tuesday 14 August 2007

A Futile Day

Spent all day in work in a furious, pissed off state. I really don't know why. I've slept badly the last few nights but last night I slept better, despite the dog having a neurotic moment and thundering up and down the stairs all night. But when I got into work, that was it, boiling with rage all day. I was advised by my colleague to tone down the language as the constant stream of 'f**ks' and 'f**kings' was getting irritating. Everything just seemed futile and pointless, including everything in work and my entire life.

So I got home and watched The Thing, which was good. While I watched that, I set the 360 off downloading the new Bioshock demo, which was done by the end of the film. Gave it a go. It is certainly interesting and the graphics are undeniably impressive.

The 360 has lots of games, but is shoddily designed and hardware failure seems to be a case of when it will fail, not if. The PS3 is built like a rock, but has fewer games, a shit controller and at least in the UK, is very expensive. I think the 360 had a good chance at the market, but now that everyone knows that they fail, it could be doomed. The Wii appears to be unstoppable, though.

Nokia has announced a problem with BL-5c batteries. My 7610 has one and as I mentioned before the battery isn't great any more. Sadly mine isn't recalled, so there went my hope of a new battery for free.

Will finally updated his blog! Hurrah!

Still not feeling quite right. Hope I'm in a better mood tomorrow. Don't like feeling this way.

No comments: