Thursday 30 August 2007

Oversleeping

Today was the first time I overslept in a very long time. Fortunately I wasn't all that late for work, and there is some benefit to having flexitime.

I don't regret buying that Peavey bass at all. It's really nice to play, and I got used to the extra string quite quickly. It sounds good, plays well and is really good. It could probably use some new strings, but the ones on it are fine for now. It's also surprisingly light which is good.

Deep fried Twinkies - probably the US equivalent of the deep fried Mars bar. Now, I've had deep fried Mars bars, and they are nice, though sickly. Also they are about a healthy as jumping off a cliff (to quote The Cat from Red Dwarf).

Currently listening to the first Franz Ferdinand album. Not something I listen to very often, but I do like some of the tracks on it.

No comments: