Friday 10 August 2007

A very VERY fat day

Today was astonishingly fat. I started off my day with yogurts like I usually do. But then when I had been in the office five minutes, my colleague came in bearing sausage baps, which went down well. Then for lunch I found a chocolate cake in the Spar next door, which despite being prepackaged, was actually really nice. This was followed by a packet of crisps mid afternoon, because I was bored. After work, I went round to Rob and Em's and had a portion of Cat Poo. After this I met up with some people from work in the Plough. I didn't join them for a full meal, but I couldn't resist chocolate fudge cake - twice in one day! I know it's Friday, but what the hell?

Today's weird video is Herr Mannelig by In Extremo. Worth watching for the moment near the beginning where the guy playing the weird horn thing accidentally plays completely the wrong notes.

No comments: