Tuesday 21 August 2007

Lego madness

A robotic Lego production line that builds Lego cars, powered by Mindstorms. Absolutely amazing. When I was little, I liked both robots and Lego, so this to me is really cool. It would be fun to get hold of some of the Mindstorms stuff and play with it.

The DeLorean is going back into production! Yours for only $57,500! Having actually seen one up close at Ed's wedding, it has got to be one of the most attention grabbing cars out there. I've always liked the angular styling and the gull-wing doors.

Someone in work advertised a new in box PlayStation 3 for £300 on the noticeboard. For a brief moment I went 'Oooh!'. Then I realised that apart from not being able to afford it, there are no games on it I want to play. My colleague however did call up about it, but it had already been sold.

No comments: